Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Sheet music on mason jars. Light a candle inside at night, and the music glows! 🙂
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Make solar garden lights! Find a glass jar, paint the inside with Elmer glue tinted the color you want and then go to the DOLLAR TREE and buy a solar light. Wala! Outdoor lights for nearly nothing!
- L O V E vintage style decor with old window frame instead of silver cups glitter dipped mason jars!!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Glass Jars (more photos and ideas on organizing and decorating with jars)
- creative diy candle holders made from doilies
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.