Photo via: azcentral.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- coffee filter wreath tutorial. This is easy and way cute! Thanks for pinning Mary 🙂
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Copper flower wreath. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- Rustic Farmhouse Coffee Table DIY by Rachel Schultz LOVE THIS IDEA! Cover an ugly or boring top with reclaimed wood, stained to match your furniture!
- Love the idea of a coffee bar now that I have a keurig
- Create Light Shapes With A DIY Bokeh Filter
- Looking to get an industrial, vintage look in your house but cant find a contemporary table to suit your needs? This instructable will give you motivation to make your own pallet coffee table.