Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea loft bed hack ~ it could be done … with boy things, obviously 🙂 Affordable option for this loft bed phase hes in!
- IKEA Hack: Kitchen Furniture Makeover – IKEA BOSSE stool makeover and IKEA BEKVÄM Kitchen cart makeover with BEHR paint and a little stain,
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …
- Low standing media console with sliding reclaimed wood doors. Perfect for holding the tv and hiding all AV
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5
- IKEA Applaro – hack to make the trellis/wall panel freestanding
- Ikea Hack: Shortening Lack Shelves; Dont care about the hack, but like the shelving idea
- IKEA BILLY Bookcase Hack 1:
- IKEA Hack – DIY Utensilo mit Lattenrost SULTAN LADE
- IKEA HACK – easy DIY desk for under $60!
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!