Photo via: palletideas.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- If you are looking for amazing 4th of july Diy Projects, then we have you covered. Our tips and tutorials are easy to follow and will keep the entire family entertained over the holiday.
- Closet Converted to Office: Urban living can be hard in trying to find space to address every function. If you find yourself not utilizing a closet and youre wanting to create a home office, consider removing the door and re-imagining the space. Ikea can help with inexpensive countertops and floating selves. Choose a great pop of color for your new office and this weekend project is a success.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- DIYChristmasWreath is a décor without which Christmas can not be imagined. Hence we have created this beautiful DIY Christmas Wreath craft for you to make and decorate your house with it.