Photo via: themetapicture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I kind of want to try this.
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Tiki torches. YESSS. I dont want to feel like a princess, these are so perfect. Tiki torches are relaxing
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- I know I pinned this before, but I want to do these footprints on the edging of the back garden near our door. Great craft with the kid – find the right river rocks, sticking them, etc!
- Dorm Room Decor: Photo Memory Pillow Tutorial I want to make these for friends before we all leave
- Very different, I would not want to wash these window, and I would want to live in nowhere with how large these windows are!!