Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- The excellent timber task for an amateur, starting or affirmed woodworker! I searched the web for some amazing Wood jobs made from straightforward wood! There are numerous indication tips that this was actually tough to limit this to my best preferences but listed below is just one of all of them!
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- We all do it! Pin a bunch of awesome projects but never actually make them. That stops here! All these projects are simple, come with step by step instructions and pictures AND are super popular on Pinterest (You probably already have a few of these on your boards)! Tme to get them done: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343093_10-projects-pinned-2015-but-actually-make-2016.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- I Thought I Finally Knew All The ‘Life Hacks’ Out There. But These 23 Proved Me Wrong… YES!
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here