Photo via: pinerly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- I love acorns! Cute yet mighty, these small treasures of nature are great for autumn crafts and home decor. Check out this collection o…
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- How cute is this!! A super easy way to brighten up any drab dorm room. Just drape the christmas lights around the mirror, and ta-da! It looks just like the mirror Kylie Jenner showed off in her snapchat! Check out more dorm decorating tips – 15 Tips To Create A Tumblr Dorm Room That’ll Make Anyone Jealous
- Here’s a really cute way to repurpose old t-shirts. Sew up some skirts! Go here for the full tutorial => The 10 Minute Skirt From Old T-Shirts Happy Sewing! Jenny T.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- DIY boho fringe chandelier – Ive been seeing DIY chandelier and light fixtures all over Pinterest so I finally decided to dive and (hopefully) make a tad bit more simplified version of what I have seen out there. I love how this came out and cannot wait