Photo via: themetapicture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- I know I pinned this before, but I want to do these footprints on the edging of the back garden near our door. Great craft with the kid – find the right river rocks, sticking them, etc!
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- 52 Quick And Easy DIYs That Actually Take Less Than An Hour | I really wanna try some of these this summer!
- Adorable Repurposed Umbrella with floral arrangement. I have to try this!
- Loft Industrial Interior Design Industrial chic eclectic deco vintage https://www.etsy.com/listing/179401349/the-sez-wall-mailbox-steel-modern-urban?ref=listing-shop-header-0 If you like this check out my shop for industrial art and decor items that are recycled and handmade one of a kind
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.