Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- lace in embroidery hoops would be super cute rustic decoration! -K
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- We love these Golf Donuts for Dad! We made an easy Fathers Day Dessert that is creative and fun and personalized just for dad! Its a hole in one!
- Edible finger paints with just 2 ingredients! For baby safe sensory play.
- What a fun idea. Paint lemon halves and stamp them onto plain white tea towel. Awesome idea for a kids craft, housewarming gift, or just summer kitchen decor! Cant wait to try this.
- With school just around the corner, getting all school supplies for your kids & teens is your priority. Thats a good opportunity to work on some craft projects and have fun with your children. These awesome 20 projects are fun and easy to complete, it will also save you some money.
- A huge spider web made of ropes. Perfect for climbing or just hangin!
- Learn how to create a chic and simple DIY ivy-covered garden trellis, just in time for summer outdoor entertaining, right here on the One Kings Lane Style Guide!
- SAVE MONEY! Make your Cricut Cutting Mat Sticky again with 1 quick step and for just pennies!
- Simple build for an efficient cinder block rocket stove. These burn hotter and more efficiently than a camp fire and can use just about anything as fuel.
- Great idea for creating belt hangers. Need more closet space though since mine is pretty full. Could also just hang the hanger on the wall,
- This would be super cute and handy for our pups! We would just have to make it a little shorter….