Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- lace in embroidery hoops would be super cute rustic decoration! -K
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Printable gift tag. Just copy and paste into a document, then add words before printing
- What a fun idea. Paint lemon halves and stamp them onto plain white tea towel. Awesome idea for a kids craft, housewarming gift, or just summer kitchen decor! Cant wait to try this.
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- Just because you dont have a lot of time to garden doesnt mean you can have a beautiful yard! Check out the 7 perfect perennials for the lazy gardener!
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Washer Dryer Pedestal with open bottom for baskets, make it yourself!- WOW ! My husband and I were just talking about how those stands that you have to buy are so expensive, this is the perfect solution!!
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!