Photo via: iwastesomuchtime.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- DIY Beer Bottle Cups (aka how to cut through glass)
- DIY Mercury Glass Vase – Turn a thrift store vase into a beautiful mercury glass vase in minutes!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Renew your workspace for the new year with this Krylon COVERMAXX project. Click the pin to see how you can take your old bookshelf and turn it into a complete organization station with inviting color! KrylonCreated
- A step by step tutorial on how to easily turn your photos into digital sketches!
- BOOK CASE || Turn an old book into a built-in activity, art, journal or notebook with case
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn an old file cabinet into garage storage!
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.