Photo via: todaysparent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- Run with the Roses Ice Cubes! | 14 Delicious And Charming Reasons To Throw A Kentucky Derby Party
- Easy DIY Chunky Throw Blankets! • See how affordable and easy these are to make yourself with these great tutorials and DIY projects from talented bloggers!
- This time, your backyard is the best place for outdoor entertaining activities. There you can throw a small party, prepare a delicious outdoor dinner or arrange a celebratory barbecue for your friends and family. Cooking outside is another great option you should place it on your backyard activity lists. You can add a simple wood-fire […]
- Bamboo Anchor Cocktail Forks // Wynwood Letterpress party
- Donuts, milk and straw – Party ideas – Sweet and useful tips to make an amazing party table
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- I’ll show you how we made this adorable DIY Confetti Tray perfect to serve drinks on for your NYE party! It’s a simple and easy DIY that will take your decor to the next level!
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- This simple color scavenger hunt for kids is unbelievably easy to throw together last minute and the kids have fun with it every single year.
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!