Photo via: unplggd.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- Half of a cable reel makes a great table too! -cut off bottom and install and hinged door on base for some hidden storage!
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- How to Add an Outdoor Outlet Add an outdoor electrical outlet to get power to where you need it, especially for holiday lights. Do it safely and easily with this simple through-the-wall technique.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- 33 Home Repair Secrets From the Pros – Fast Easy Way To Whiten Tile Grout – Home Repair Ideas, Home Repairs On A Budget, Home Repair Tips, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen Repair, Home Improvement, Quick And Easy Home Tips http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-repair-secrets
- How to make useful one board stools, that are great for that top cupboard, for the grandkids, or an extra place to park your bum.