Photo via: diybudgetgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- How to refinish folding chairs with fun fabric and colorful spray paint – DIY furniture makeover idea
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- See how we gel stained our front door. Our front door was a faded black paint. We used gel stain for a quick, beautiful update!
- How to use paint to color wash and stain wood any color — the wood grain still shows through @Remodelaholic
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- IKEA Hack: Kitchen Furniture Makeover – IKEA BOSSE stool makeover and IKEA BEKVÄM Kitchen cart makeover with BEHR paint and a little stain,
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!