Photo via: easypeasypleasy.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recipe for Chalk Paint Furniture – This really makes the paint adhere to stained wood without sanding!!
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- How To Budget When Paychecks Differ | First Home Love Life
- Answer to my prayers!-How to Paint Cabinets or Furniture… using liquid sandpaper…. – cuts out the sanding step. From Better Homes and Gardens
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- How To Paint Furniture With General Finishes Milk Paint! AMAZING Painting Furniture Tutorials and Before and After Furniture Makeover Ideas! | Thirty Eighth Street
- How to refinish folding chairs with fun fabric and colorful spray paint – DIY furniture makeover idea
- How to use paint to color wash and stain wood any color — the wood grain still shows through @Remodelaholic
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com