Photo via: theinspiredroom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Make Your Own Gift Bag
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- These fun red, white, and blue Rocket Pop Soaps, look just like the classic summer treat! Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes to wow your 4th of July guests!
- Make a cool DIY Rope Sign like this one… in minutes! So cool, cheap and fun to personalize for anyone on your gift list! DIY Rope Sign Tutorial | funkyjunkinteriors-donna
- 15 Insanely Cute Wedding Ideas You Will Have To Steal
- Waves in 15 minutes! Section hair into 5-10 big sections then braid each in a loose braid. Run a flatiron over each braid, let them cool down, spray hairspray and undo the braids.
- How To Make a Large Monogram Cutout The Easy Way – In My Own Style
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!