Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Hide the Ugly! • How to Hide Outdoor Eyesores! • Lots of creative DIY projects and tutorials on how to hide ugly trash cans, utility, electrical and a/c units, pool pumps and hoses!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- How to Install a Fabric Feature Wall – on HGTV need to find fabric for Master Bedroom hall shelf area and upstairs office shelf area…
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Through the Loops!: crochet charger cord I wonder if this would stop Menace from chewing on all our cords
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!