Photo via: howtodecorate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Curtains are a fantastic way to give any room new life. Simple curtain valances cost less than $20 and are incredibly easy to create! No sewing required.
- tea stain an old map, nail board together and decoupage onto pallets. Hang in garden as decor or add to house
- Awesome! when you have to hang something with exact holes, photocopy the back and use as a template!
- Step-by-step photo tutorial and patterns, plus a simple way to hang paper snowflakes in a window. DIY Holiday Decorations
- tutu curtains. OMG love…. WHY have I not yet thought of this! @ Do It Yourself Pins
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- love these patterned curtains http://rstyle.me/n/e4qk4pdpe
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.