Photo via: mybreezyroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Chesapeake Bay Candle: Creating Calm at Home | My Breezy Room
- Furniture Painting Guide + Supply List | My Breezy Room
- Hanging a pegboard on the wall. This is so much easier than I though! Im going to try it in my craft room!
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- if you draw on a lightbulb with a sharpie itll decorate the walls with your designs.
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.
- DIY Room Decor with Amazing Dahlia Flower | DIY Crafts | Home Decor Project