Photo via: shelterhub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Dollartree vase becomes a designer piece with dye. The secret is the Modge Podge undercoat. ♥ it!
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- How to refinish folding chairs with fun fabric and colorful spray paint – DIY furniture makeover idea
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil DIY canvas artwork using the Passion Mandala wall pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/passion-mandala-stencil-yoga-decal-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Safety Pin Wings – tutorial on arranging safety pins on fabric. How cool to decorate the back of a denim jacket or tote bag!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!