Photo via: spindlelife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- Double-Duty Design: How to Build a Side Table Atop a Small Garden More
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Create a Peaceful Haven in Your Yard with this Garden Pond and Cedar Bridge
- DIY Farmhouse Side Table with Storage for Diapers and Other Random Stuff You Want To Hide
- Build this modern side table for ONLY $15! With just a few supplies and a pop of color you can add quite the flare to any room.