Photo via: betzwhite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil DIY canvas artwork using the Passion Mandala wall pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/passion-mandala-stencil-yoga-decal-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- DIY Projects – Learn how to Build a DIY Vertical Garden Tower Perfect for Strawberries and Lettuce via Remove and Replace
- tote tricks – Betz White Upcycle a blank tote with fun fabric
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- A black and white stenciled accent wall using the Dalmatian Spot Wall Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. Project via @homegirlpdx http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/dalmatian-spots-stencil-dots-wallpaper-pattern.html
- Two-Tie Sling Tutorial – Betz White. Fathers Day idea!
- 10-minute Boot Topper Tutorial – Betz White
- big fat yarn – Betz White
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.