Photo via: pennypinchinmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Budget When Paychecks Differ | First Home Love Life
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- LiveLoveDIY: My Top 10 Thrift Store Shopping Tips: How To Decorate on a Budget
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Repurpose bathroom hardware to create a DIY jewelry rack | 53 Seriously Life-Changing Clothing Organization Tips
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living