Photo via: simplyswider.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- Awesome Tutorial On How To Make A Really Big Pallet Sign! – – – – She has instructions on how to assemble the pallet sign and how she made a…
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Clever Built-In Storage Ideas You Never Thought Of! • Some really good ideas here in this round-up of built in storage projects!
- Recipe for Chalk Paint Furniture – This really makes the paint adhere to stained wood without sanding!!
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com