Photo via: blog.hobbycraft.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Famous Couples Subway Print – 8×10 Fully Customizable – Unique, Romance, Wedding Gift, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Valentines or Anniversary. Love this! Such a clever and cool idea 🙂
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- DIY Mini Mason Jar Aquariums are perfect for ocean themed parties or beach weddings. Such a fun craft for kids too!
- How To Make A DIY Marbled Pot With Nail Polish | Easy Ways To Decorate A Flower Pot To Gift To A Friend Or Family Member By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/25-more-cool-projects-for-teens-cool-crafts-for-teens/
- DIY Dog Treats: Pumpkin Sweet Potato Bites Perfect For Thanksgiving | Healthy Dog Treats | Homemade Dog Treats |
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.