Photo via: blog.sharpie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Wow! Amazing Paper Fish! How cool is this paper fish craft.. tey actually move and are flexible. so fun!!
- how to make spider web balloons. This is kinda cool. Would be really cool for Halloween
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- DIY $2 Smart Phone Home Movie Projector Self-made smartphone project selfmade self made DIY smartphone smart projector movie home made self make simple must see cool
- This Star Wars craft is SO easy to make! I used dollar votives and paint pens to celebrate my love of R2D2 and create some cool luminaries.
- This cute silicone whale is a cool iphone case with a pocket for your ear bugs. Check it out!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.