Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- I know I pinned this before, but I want to do these footprints on the edging of the back garden near our door. Great craft with the kid – find the right river rocks, sticking them, etc!
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- DIY Projects – Create a DIY Indoor Mason Jar Vertical Herb Garden Planter via The Whoot
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- DIY Gardening Projects -The BEST DIY Space Saving Vertical Garden Planters – Tutorials and How To Home Improvement Projects for your Home via Dreaming in DIY