Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard and I have a twin size one that Id love to turn into one of these!) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room!
- Make your own DIY rustic headboard – AndreasNotebook.com
- How To Make A DIY Diamond Tufted Headboard. Great tutorial!!
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Pallet Headboard | DIY Crafts
- If someone is looking for an idea to create a single bed for the room, then here it is. The headboard and the border of the bed frame is painted blue, while the remaining frame is not painted and the pallets are left without the paint because it is a space which will be covered with the mattress.
- Headboard and frame, step by step guide
- DIY Diamond tufted headboard
- Master Bedroom Redo – DIY Fabric Headboard