Photo via: christianpf.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beginners Guide to Hand Dyeing Yarn. Learn how to dye beautiful yarn for your knit and crochet projects. FiberArtsy.com
- What a wonderful way to send a personal note! These hand stitched cards kick it up a little.
- Star Constellation Pendant – Beautifully intricate hand engraved constellation to pendants. Crafted to celebrate each constellation of the zodiac calendar.
- hand painted globes
- Twin Separation Anxiety: The Struggle is Real for moms of twin, dads of twins, and twins themselves. These tips for handing separation anxiety with twins will help!
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you – free nursery printable + the power of hugs!
- DIY nautical knot, could make a handful of these to fill a bowl as a decor piece, or just use them individually on display in a bookshelf
- DIY Galaxy Jar, hold the whole galaxy in your hands with this easy craft that will totally capture your kids imagination and wonder. Great for late nights, story times, camping and summer fun!
- You just need 20 minutes of time and a handful of ingredients for this easy Alfredo recipe!
- DIY: Halloween ideas — chicken wire in the yard + glow in the dark paint = ghosts in the front yard.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- hanging lamps made from teacups and saucers