Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready..!! jewelexi create_from_home
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Cup holders hubby made out of PVC to go in the sand at the beach!
- Star Constellation Pendant – Beautifully intricate hand engraved constellation to pendants. Crafted to celebrate each constellation of the zodiac calendar.
- hand painted globes
- DIY Pumpkin Planter made from a plastic trick or treat bucket painted with a…
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Hand Painted Wine bottle Vase, Up Cycled, Purple, White and Yellow, Bold Wildflower Design via Etsy