Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- How to Repair a Damaged USB or Power Cable… GREAT TO KNOW!
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5
- How to Install Recessed Shelving : How-To : DIY Network – for the bathroom
- This sofa was made of blocks laid on a concrete base. A great idea for those who want interesting but hardy outdoor furniture.
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.