Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 places to take your kids before they grow up! Sort of like a family vacation bucket list- love this!
- Herb garden – its cute but a tiny space for them to grow..
- You could grow your own lemons but really, isn’t a pineapple way cooler?
- A multipurpose patio reveal with dining and lounging areas. Room to grow, eat and visit. Lush greenery and photos showing the different design arrangements.
- Check out this post to learn how easy it is to grow your own tangerines in a container!
- Who knew propagating begonias could be so easy? Cut, place in water til roots grow, plant.
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- Homemade drawer and car fresheners. Made these for my upcoming move to put it boxes that are going into storage to keeps linens and clothing smelling fresh. Dollar store wedding favour bags and Downey unstoppable scent beads.
- Never Have I Ever bridal shower game: Mesh bags from the Dollar Tree, 10 pennies in each. Each guest introduces themselves, says how they know the bride & then says one thing theyve never done. If you have done it, you have to put a penny in the middle. Whoever has the most pennies left after several rounds wins!
- Forget unruly plastic bags that seemingly regenerate under your sink. An empty tissue box keeps them neatly corralled and ready for use.
- Lets Clown Around! Great Gift bags for the kids!
- Gift Bag Tutorial: Reuse paper shopping bags or scrap paper!