Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 places to take your kids before they grow up! Sort of like a family vacation bucket list- love this!
- Check out this post to learn how easy it is to grow your own tangerines in a container!
- You could grow your own lemons but really, isn’t a pineapple way cooler?
- A multipurpose patio reveal with dining and lounging areas. Room to grow, eat and visit. Lush greenery and photos showing the different design arrangements.
- Who knew propagating begonias could be so easy? Cut, place in water til roots grow, plant.
- Herb garden – its cute but a tiny space for them to grow..
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- Gift Bag Tutorial: Reuse paper shopping bags or scrap paper!
- Lets Clown Around! Great Gift bags for the kids!
- Pineapple favor bags | Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- Forget unruly plastic bags that seemingly regenerate under your sink. An empty tissue box keeps them neatly corralled and ready for use.
- Never Have I Ever bridal shower game: Mesh bags from the Dollar Tree, 10 pennies in each. Each guest introduces themselves, says how they know the bride & then says one thing theyve never done. If you have done it, you have to put a penny in the middle. Whoever has the most pennies left after several rounds wins!