Photo via: weddingchicks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- Stampin Sarah!: Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit stamped by Stampin Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton
- Gold Mint Navy Coral Grey Triangle Garland. by LaCremeBoutique
- DIY wooden dowel Coatrack in Redbook | Emily Henderson
- DIY Satin and Organza Ribbon Rose
- Adding Legs to a Mid Century Modern Dresser | How To | sarah m. dorsey designs
- Thrifty Hurricanes! Perfect for everyday decor or special occasions and only $2!
- Vintage Country farmhouse, farmhouse style, bedroom inspiration, grey bedroom, French farmhouse, Pom Pom at Home bedding, fresh flowers, end of bed bench, Becky Cunningham home, Buckets of Burlap
- Sophisticated childs space/nursery with grey walls and timber frames. via The Design Files
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…