Photo via: refunkmyjunk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 GREAT Tips For Painting Furniture With Chalk Paint®️️! GORGEOUS White Painted Furniture Before and Afters. | Thirty Eighth Street
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Finding Your Dream Home. House hunting advice for finding your ideal home. Great tips for first time buyers. With FREE DREAM HOME CHECKLIST download!
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- White Washing Brick Tutorial: Great option if you want to change or update existing brick without painting it the traditional white, gray, or black.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- How To Paint Furniture With General Finishes Milk Paint! AMAZING Painting Furniture Tutorials and Before and After Furniture Makeover Ideas! | Thirty Eighth Street
- What to know before painting furniture with metallic paint