Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- House hunting? Download your FREE ultimate dream home checklist to help you buy the perfect house! Ideal for first time buyers, buy to let and holiday home buyers as well as anyone looking to purchase a house!
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Make a cool DIY Rope Sign like this one… in minutes! So cool, cheap and fun to personalize for anyone on your gift list! DIY Rope Sign Tutorial | funkyjunkinteriors-donna