Photo via: nancyscraftspot.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is completely GENIUS! This is the quickest, easiest way (ever!) to tint mason jars blue! You wont believe how SIMPLE and INSTANT it is to get that perfect vintage blue mason jar color without any messy painting! And you can customize the color for your decor! See this clever DIY idea with the supply list and tutorial at www.settingforfour.com
- Heart pop up card for your valentine is one of the best DIY Valentine’s Day Gift idea and making it with 3D Kirigami technique will give it a superb look. For making this DIYPopupCard, I bring for you step by step video tutorial. So, get ready for making and give a great surprise to your special one!
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- DIY T-shirt Quilt Pattern with Calculated Blocks: The hardest part is arranging everything to fit! Creating a pattern makes it easy to keep track of all the t-shirts, and you can customize it to make each block the color of its corresponding shirt.
- Nice and useful Jar ideas – Graduation favors and gifts Best DIY creations
- Make Your Own Gift Bag
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- Love to learn How to Make an Easy Paper Flower? Well, you can learn this amazing DIY Paper Flower right here. You can use this simple DIYPaperCraft to decorate your gift boxes on occasions. The simplicity and beauty of this flower makes it an easy handmade craft gift idea.
- 25+ diy SUGAR SCRUB recipes | Lots of different scents for everyday and holiday uses. Great handmade gift idea!! Easy neighbor gift idea!
- Famous Couples Subway Print – 8×10 Fully Customizable – Unique, Romance, Wedding Gift, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Valentines or Anniversary. Love this! Such a clever and cool idea 🙂
- Really awesome idea! Recreating childhood photos – hilarious gift for parents.
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.