Photo via: ohmydearblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- Build this modern side table for ONLY $15! With just a few supplies and a pop of color you can add quite the flare to any room.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Craft alert: I spray painted my old ugly black plastic trash can gold… and now its fabulous. (Note to self: Dont forget to spray a clear coat on!)
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Closet Converted to Office: Urban living can be hard in trying to find space to address every function. If you find yourself not utilizing a closet and youre wanting to create a home office, consider removing the door and re-imagining the space. Ikea can help with inexpensive countertops and floating selves. Choose a great pop of color for your new office and this weekend project is a success.