Photo via: bitzngiggles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Love these simple DIY Christmas ornaments that you can make in just a few minutes! Beautiful modern design that you can do in any colour! Love the cork coaster background 🙂
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- DIY Galaxy Jar, hold the whole galaxy in your hands with this easy craft that will totally capture your kids imagination and wonder. Great for late nights, story times, camping and summer fun!
- Crafts to Make and Sell – DIY Marshmallow Shooters – Cool and Cheap Craft Projects and DIY Ideas for Teens and Adults to Make and Sell – Fun, Cool and Creative Ways for Teenagers to Make Money Selling Stuff to Make http://diyprojectsforteens.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell-for-teens
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Polymer clay fairy door by Wishing Well Workshop