Photo via: us.cricut.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So cute AND inexpensive! Iron on glitter monograms!!
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Vinyl Doily Side Table made with new Cricut Vinyl Home Sampler Pack. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- Moon Constellation Mobile made with new Cricut Metallic Poster Board. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- DIY Wedding Decor Floral Letters. | mysweetengagement.com
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- a california wedding. gorgeous wedding cake on top of a wine barrel covered by a beautiful vintage scarf.
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.