Photo via: huckleberryfence.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- DIY Halloween gate for front yard
- so much prettier than a baby/dog gate
- How to DIY a fabric stair gate to keep your pets & kids away from the stairs!
- Cute, rustic barn door style, baby gate. Custom made to order. Please specify dimensions and color of choice. Can be painted or stained.
- Window screens made from lace by freida
- A built-in walnut desk with chair sits in front of a large window, providing a wonderful place to work.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- flower panels…pick and press flowers to make window garden…
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- This DIY window cornice gives windows a MAJOR new look! Full detailed step-by-step photo tutorial on Remodelaholic.com