Photo via: scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- DIY Gnome Garden Markers, DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Garden themed silent auction basket
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- DIY Cement Garden Letters by gpadi003
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- DIY Garden Path of Leaves by leyile.com from http://6let.ru/44-delaem-dorozhku-iz-listev.html: Lovely! DIY Garden_Path Leaves
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.