Photo via: marthamoments.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.
- Unique idea for a garden planter.
- DIY Gnome Garden Markers, DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas
- Footprint of boys feet on canvas. Great Christmas gift for grandparents!
- Garden themed silent auction basket
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- White Washing Brick Tutorial: Great option if you want to change or update existing brick without painting it the traditional white, gray, or black.
- DIY Projects for the Weekend! The BEST DIY Space Saving Vertical Garden Planters – Tutorials and How To Projects for your Home via Dreaming in DIY
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).