Photo via: homemadebycarmona.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Convert a wooden sofa and rocking chair from indoor furniture to outdoor furniture for your deck with several coats of primer, outdoor paint and sealant. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- DIY Furniture and Home Decor Tutorials
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- such a great idea for the deck
- Back porch summer deck makeover – great location for hanging plants on the front deck. So inviting. | The Painted Chandelier Blog
- Above Ground Pool Deck | Top 19 Simple and Low-budget Ideas For Building a Floating Deck
- Tight on space? This awesome DIY Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck
- Got a raised deck? Add one slide and one quasi-rock wall for mucho fun!
- With the Monticello Collection on your porch, deck, or patio, the Great Outdoors becomes a little greater. This assortment of seating pieces is crafted with rust-resistant frames and plump pillows covered in durable, water- and fade-resistant fabric. At the center of it all? Well, thats your choice — a traditional table and a glowing fire pit offer equally accommodating spots for lunch plates, evening cocktails, and any-time cozying.
- Pete and Vaska, these two adorable cats, are enjoying a lazy Summer day lounging on this Prosperity Mandala stenciled deck. Hit the (Y) if you wish you were with them and tell us which stencil pattern you would paint on your deck?See our Mandala Collection: http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html