Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Inspire your childs creativity with our woodland animals friends sewing kit. Its a fun and fantastic project that will give your child confidence. Ideal for ages 7 to 12. SHOP http://sewingkits.myshopify.com/products/woodland-friends-craft-kit | Easy DIY Kids Sewing Crafts Kits | Felt Projects | Party Favors
- Homemade drawer and car fresheners. Made these for my upcoming move to put it boxes that are going into storage to keeps linens and clothing smelling fresh. Dollar store wedding favour bags and Downey unstoppable scent beads.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute DIY Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.
- Pineapples are the king of fruits. Here are 25 of the most fun Pineapple crafts you will love to make.
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- fresh, simple holiday decorating