Photo via: remodelista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- – picture only – Drawers bookcase
- Whether you sell painted furniture or love home decor this guide to staging furniture for sale is full of home decor and design ideas
- DIY Bookcase Tutorial – FULL TUTORIAL – artsychicksrule.com DIYBookcase…
- 1x2s painted in wall color. Love this idea- maybe not the entire room because I dont have nearly enough awesome to fill the shelves, but a wall or a section, yes. Maybe in a circular shape.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready..!! jewelexi create_from_home
- Great idea for creating belt hangers. Need more closet space though since mine is pretty full. Could also just hang the hanger on the wall,