Photo via: m.flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- These ideas for decorating your fence are the BEST ways to spice up your yard!
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY Halloween gate for front yard
- DIY Yard Brick Projects, Seating Area
- 20+ The BEST DIY Yard Brick Projects, DIY Backyard Projects
- Nice shot using Venice as a backdrop | Photo by Frank Kovalchek on Flickr | Permission: CC BY 2.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.de
- DIY Yard Brick Projects, Brick Spiral Garden, DIY Backyard and Front Yard Ideas
- DIY: Halloween ideas — chicken wire in the yard + glow in the dark paint = ghosts in the front yard.
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Christmas Holiday Curb Appeal | Holiday Decor on Front Door Inspiration | Project and How-to by Focal Points, Inc. using various Modern Masters products
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.