Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Fresh and adorable holiday place cards.
- DIY Glitter Vase – perfect for a wedding or holiday decorating. Uses dollar store vases! Pinned over 100K times.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial and patterns, plus a simple way to hang paper snowflakes in a window. DIY Holiday Decorations
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- 12 great gift ideas for neighbors, teachers and friends. Give a little holiday cheer to those you appreciate with these simple gift ideas that wont break the bank.
- How to Add an Outdoor Outlet Add an outdoor electrical outlet to get power to where you need it, especially for holiday lights. Do it safely and easily with this simple through-the-wall technique.
- Homemade Strawberry Crisp is a fresh, easy and fantastic dessert! Use fresh or frozen strawberries to create this simple strawberry crisp. Perfect for a beginner baker or an expert. Family friendly and kid approved!
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready..!! jewelexi create_from_home
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- DIY $2 Smart Phone Home Movie Projector Self-made smartphone project selfmade self made DIY smartphone smart projector movie home made self make simple must see cool