Photo via: nytimes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- DIY Personalized Photo Gifts. Another unique and creative way to make personalized photo gifts. Family and friends are sure to cherish them for many years.
- Use Sweethearts to make something unique for the ones you love on Valentines Day!
- More than 50 3-D Art and Sculpture Ideas for Kids to work up, work big, and work 3 dimensional!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- French Toast Casserole | This Mixed Berry Baked French Toast Casserole Recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch ideas. Make the night before or the morning of. Click the photo for the recipe! sponsored ad TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Make a pallet swing for $40! Ive seen quite a few pallet swing projects that use extra wood in addition to the pallet wood; however, this swing only uses the wood from two pallets.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.