Photo via: thegardenerseden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Repairing water stains on wood. Mix a thick paste of olive oil and salt and rub onto the wood – leave it for about 30 minutes. The salt draws out the moisture and the oil feeds the wood.
- How about a fold down work table in the garage to keep space free when needed? Although, lets be honest, how often would a work table be clear enough to actually fold down?
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- fresh, simple holiday decorating
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- No helium needed to fill balloons for parties.
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.
- How To Budget When Paychecks Differ | First Home Love Life