Photo via: chicfetti.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- free printable initial wreath wall art! perfect for nursery art, wall art or gallery walls!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Kids art gallery wall with chalkboard frames – what a fun and practical way to display kids art!| A house full of sunshine
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- Learn how to make these gorgeous DIY Photo Clipboards at LoveGrowsWild.com! Perfect for a gallery wall!
- 14 FREE Printables for Your Valentine
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.