Photo via: shwinandshwin.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil DIY canvas artwork using the Passion Mandala wall pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/passion-mandala-stencil-yoga-decal-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- Crochet Doughnut Coasters and Holder Set, Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14 FREE Printables for Your Valentine
- DIY T-shirt Quilt Pattern with Calculated Blocks: The hardest part is arranging everything to fit! Creating a pattern makes it easy to keep track of all the t-shirts, and you can customize it to make each block the color of its corresponding shirt.
- Caitlyn Handbag PDF Sewing Pattern by betzwhite on Etsy
- tightly rolled-up magazine pages glued onto canvas = very cool image pattern making
- Pete and Vaska, these two adorable cats, are enjoying a lazy Summer day lounging on this Prosperity Mandala stenciled deck. Hit the (Y) if you wish you were with them and tell us which stencil pattern you would paint on your deck?See our Mandala Collection: http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…